Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WEDDING I MOHAMMAD SIDEK & NURUL HARYATIE I MELAKA

The first time I met Sidek was during a meeting with Mr Shukor Both of them are best friends.

Satisfied with the result of Shukor's wedding album, Sidek finally decided to hire me as the official photographer for his wedding ceremony.

It was however, a challenging task as I was not able to capture the bride and groom preparation. In order to make sure it would not affect the whole storyline, i had to use and manipulate other moments to cover up the missing part.

Alhamdulillah, i managed to settle down this problem.

I would like to wish Sidek And his wife, Nurul Haryatie all the best and hope that they will live happily together.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A full time photographer. Available for any photography assignment.

Blog Archive